Ticker

9/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

𝐸𝓋𝒶 𝑀𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝓎 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀 & 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎







Glamour Girl!
Her style is gorgeous and glamorous-- so how perfect that Eva Mendes graces the pages of the March issue of Glamour Magazine!...
 I'm so, SO, excited to share my new spring collection- focusing on tropical  prints and romance with you! I felt very inspired by  my Cuban heritage while designing this collection and  it's my biggest yet.
This palm print is one of my all-time favorites- both exotic and timeless. I was also inspired by- wait for it- pinneaples! Yes- pineapples. They' re so beautiful and classic, and at the same time, playful and fun. I've always loved a fruit print - I'm definitely in touch with my inner Carmen Miranda...
This collection is extremely personal for me, and I hope you love it as much as I do. 
Eva Mendes



𝒞𝑜𝓈𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓈𝒹𝑒𝓁𝓊𝓍